Thursday, November 8, 2007


Liberation from thou beast

Stand I alone, stripped ripped and torn
Cold have I become, shiver, I mourn
Cry blood I, tears- daggers through my spirit
Veins pop out, stare I at my wrist
Had tried to win friend and foe
Failed I always have, bow down low
Plead; beg mercy- trials pain I undergo
How much more pain? No more
Wait I lone, hear my heavy breathing- sore
Death now to me is sweet, I pray
She ll kiss me soon, in penance- I lay
Tis dark now, the winds howling
Am under this tree, the sky is crouching
Light is my fear, don want to see morrow
Die I must now, no more pain- sorrow
I feel now detached, all means insane
Body now feels, cold- tis has started to rain
This alas is liberation. Cry I to mighty-
Lift me, unchain me, have on me pity
For u must kill the beast nurturing in me
Lest to this world- I shall be a lunatic-a plea
Plea that am slain, for it’s the world-
That has made me mad, pain unfurled
No more, can I yell- cry for justice
I am abandoned, loneliness its is
The beast is me- I am the beast
My very life its very feast
Die I must, now- soon- the essence
Pray I death, liberation- my sole penance


Mridula

No comments: