Saturday, January 5, 2008

Om PoorNamadha: poorNamidam poorNAth poorNamuduchyathE poorNasya poorNamAdhAya poorNamEvAvasishyathe " That is Whole; this is Whole; from the Whole, the Whole becomes manifest. From the Whole, whenthe Whole is negated, what remains is againthe Whole. "



We wake up to the same routine, work through the day and sleep the mechanic way. Hypnotized- that is all that we have become. Have any one of you thought as to why you are here? What is your role in this entire of this universe and beyond? Do you actually know what faith means?

Merely reading the bible or chanting slokha is not faith, to prove it- u call each of it a ritual! Why?
My beloved reader, that’s where you are sadly mistaken- the most superior who we call the Lord- is the all mighty- the actual translation- is a super natural power.
Performing rituals is not the actual, offering the lord leaves is not the criteria, I can visualize a cell phone to be the mighty Lord Shiva. As I eat I share food with him. As I adorn jewelry I am garlanding the all mighty. It was all in the mind, you saw the idol, where as I saw the Lord himself.


There is still a step beyond, which I shall talk of when I conclude.

The above said are my thoughts, what I am going to say further more is my own view. You may to choose to stop here or continue reading- my thoughts, my visions- my talisman.


















Nirvana

Lost one, lost all -am alone I fear
Loneliness no longer fear-but part o thou-me
What is life? I question, air water oxygen
Losing your most beloved, trust, company
Is that life- I ask, doth not sound death?
Pain leads to pleasure and pleasure to pain
Joy to sorrow, sadness to happiness- tis the same
Again to live is to die and dying you live
If life then balance? Balance – salvation?
Salvation, the path to the abode o Lord
Lord- peace-the blissful taste o calm
Occurred a vision- A bridge, stream and land-
A Church, open coffins, peace I see, feel
Crosseth I shall- and seek nirvana
A state where all means the same- am free
Life is death, love is hate, and pain is pleasure!
Have set foot into a new path- silence
Am alone, none to pull me back, I cry, teary
Tis a journey- an adventure, quest to life
Slowly shall I leave everything- am quitting
None matter to me now- i ever mattered to none!
I walk, begin, settest heart soul body-
Finding peace, calm, bliss, harmony- am on my way
seeketh NIRVANA


This was a poem I wrote when my favorite teacher passed away, when my best ever companion- my dog left me.
Abandoning the thoughts of tears, and other such negativities -which were out of sheer momentary agony, I learnt a few things-
Everything in you, around you, above and below, universal and non universal is nothing but BALANCE personified.
I would here also like to share in brief the vision I had which will lead us to the core.

“Am transported to an unknown land, a place where one cannot easily reach- only your mind takes you there. The land was huge, infinite like space.
It was called the land of paradoxes. It was wildly dark, rain clouds hovering right above my head- it probably was going to be the heaviest torrential rain. I could also see amidst these clouds a glorious sensuous full moon- its brilliance, the charming light seeping through those abundant leaves. The land had tall mountains .The entire area covered in thick forests. There were very few people- 2 couples and maybe a man. They did not seem to even notice me! I walked ahead, into this unknown infinity. As my feet led me, I saw horrid illusions- a woman being raped, brutal torture, bloody wars, our blindfolded mechanic lives I walked further on, but felt a deep sense of calm, I was walking away from sorrow. Now I saw a thin stream- width wise, length again being infinity .I also saw a bridge, leading one to another land. The other side seemed calmer. I could see open coffins, and a huge wonderful church. Just as when curiosity was reaching its peak, I saw a happy man crossing the bridge. Stopped him and asked as to where I was.

He politely then explained- I was standing on the land of living, where people are actually dying where as he was going to the land of life, where people actually started living. A land which is not heaven, but where one can cherish the scent of the Lords feet. A land devoid of all sorrow. He went on to say that the bridge was the deciding point- the point where man decides to move onto the other land. This is what we call the awakening of the sub conscious, the opening of the third dimension. I asked him what if you want to return to this world. He calmly replied- rebirth. He asked me to think wise. Saying so he crossed. My vision faded with me standing by the stream.

There is another poem, I wrote. Merging the above mentioned thoughts and the forthcoming poem- we shall analyze further.

Wealth Paradoxes

Infinite a kingdom, Wealth galore
Golden paths, bejeweled the roads
Food in plenty, water immortal
Luxury at your call, material pleasure
Far in distance, palace there be
Sparkling in gold, diamonds spree
Inside now, silence emptiness
Shut doors and windows, darkness
At the Lord’s feet, by the wall
In sight the only being, entire kingdom
Lay motionless, & curled this soul
Looks the prince, the crown said so
Young he was, but hath all aged
Pain in his eyes, heaviness in the air
Frail he appeared, lost in his robes
Handsome and witty, now was worn
Looked at me he, tears in my eyes
For some sorrow, story grief there lies
As my tears trickle, said the royal-
“I too was merry, then cried now dry
Rise thou stranger, arise and hear
The kingdom you see- personifies my life
Has all the material wealth, but none to rejoice
Life too had had everything, but no peace, lone
Life orphaned me, silence my guardian
Am locked within these walls,
Tis not a palace, but a dungeon
My life too is so- prison, cant escape
Love, hate, pain, joy, success, failure
Friendship, wars, betrayal, rejection, pleasure
Faced it all, sorrow the only permanent
Was abandoned, seek now I peace
Now I pray to the Lord, death
For, what is life? Without living
Grow I the poison ivy, tis my life is filled
With poison”
His voice cracked, may be a tear drop
The light seeped brilliantly- through the glass
“Turn now, to ur life” he said
“Ask not for things, though pray for peace
Destiny and life has its ways,
Eternal is peace, so pray”
Thought I ll take him, with me, to life
But then saw the chains, he was tied
“Tis not a palace but a dungeon”
His words echoing in my head.
Beyond pain, I saw, state o calm
Walked I away, now puzzled more in life
“PEACE IS ETERNAL- SO PRAY”

One can here easily relate that materialism is no match for peace. No money, no position, for that matter even love- anything or everything external cannot fetch the internal peace you seek. You chain your own self relying on anything external -movement and being.
Find the –“you in you.”
In my world, only I am permanent rest all- living or non living is an illusion- MAYA. How then can I blame someone of something? Or quench revenge from someone?
I am my everything. The peace that I seek?! It has to come from within me.
And the key to this is to – salvation, moksha, nirvana.
And believe me -one does not have to die to seek or reach this state. For I relate inner peace to salvation. That is the apex.
Indeed destiny and life have its ways, and you as an individual are negligible power when in comparison to this entire cosmic energy, the mahan katha written by the lords.

How or why then should you ask the lord petty things or favours? For what has to happen will happen.
How does a man’s prayer start? “Hope my day goes on well; hope my daughter is relived of her sickness!” NO! Pray and ask of Lord Peace, that positive energy which will help you glide through all mortal duties.

Now I take you to yet another plane, my concluding part.
“How do I attain nirvana?”
My answer?! Understand that life is balance, pain is pleasure, failure is success, yesterday is tomorrow, love is hate. All these mean the same. Treat them to be the same, you shall feel bliss. For it is then that you have detached yourself from all mortal pain. Go back to my poem- nirvana- understand that perceptions vary. My perception being, that yes I shall cross the bridge, for I know that what destiny has in store will happen, I am nobody or nothing to defy the super natural. Neither will I attempt to do such a thing, for everything happens for the good.
Here I shall deviate a little and give an example-
You are sitting in the car, legs crossed and see a blind crossing the road and remark “How sad” I say that’s a shame. If you in someway can help that blind or give an illiterate -education then go ahead. Lest do not comment, it is not pity which is wanted of you but your duty- that to me is karma.

Understand that by awakening your subconscious mind- crossing the bridge and by going to the other land- you are not dead, notice in my vision that the surroundings were the same, just that it was calmer. By crossing one sheds


The mortal thinking, possession. On having reached the other land- all that has happened is that- he now is the abode to the supernatural power.

Yes! When your mind, heart, body and soul openly receive the supernatural- you will feel the lord within you. And that is the unbreakable peace, calm. Hence in a mortal being there is immortal energy- positive. You now in the literal sense are living.

“Yogayukto visuddhatma vijitatma jitendriyah
Sarvabhutatma kurvannapi na lipyate”

The Karmayogi, who has fully conquered his mind and mastered his senses, whose heart is pure and who has identified himself with the Self of all beings( namely God), remains untainted even though performing action.
Bhagavadgita chapter 5, verse (7)


“Jitatmanah prasantasya paramatma samahitah
Sitosnasukhaduhkhesu tatha manapamanayoh”


The supreme spirit is rooted in the knowledge of the self controlled man whose mind is perfectly serene in the midst of pairs of opposites, such as cold and heat, joy and sorrow, and honour and ignominy.
Bhagavadgita chapter 6, verse (7)



Live my friend. Unchain yourself. Do not get absorbed by the obvious. You are here for a purpose. Find the true meaning and artha to your existence.

I conclude hence-
Sarvebhavantu sukhinahsarve santu niramayahsarvebhadrani pashyantuma kasechid dukhabhatbhavet.
(May all beings be happy, may all be freed from suffering, may everyone be prosperous, may no one ever be unhappy.)

1 comment:

~Deja Vu~ said...

Oh dear GOD!

Once in a while I stop & smile!

Here i did!