Sunday, October 21, 2007



Nirvana

Lost one, lost all -am alone I fear
Loneliness no longer fear-but part o thou-me
What is life? I question, air water oxygen
Losing your most beloved, trust, company
Is that life- I ask, doseth not sound death?
Pain leads to pleasure and pleasure to pain
Joy to sorrow, sadness to happiness- tis the same
Again to live is to die and dying you live
If life then balance? Balance – salvation?
Salvation, the path to the abode o Lord
Lord- peace-the blissful taste o calm
Occureth a vision- A bridge, stream and land-
A Church, open coffins, peace I see, feel
Crosseth I shall- and seek nirvana
A state where all means the same- am free
Life is death, love is hate, pain is pleasure!
Have set foot into a new path- silence
Am alone, none to pull me back, I cry, teary
Tis a journey- an adventure, quest to life
Slowly shall I leave everything- am quitting
None matter to me now- i ever mattered to none!
I walk, begin, settest heart soul body-
Finding peace, calm, bliss, harmony- am on my way
seeketh NIRVANA



Mridula



No comments: