Sunday, October 21, 2007



Trauma


Am crouched against a wall in my death cell,
In another few hours, I ll die- knew that well.
I know I am not immortal for I am not God-
But this urge to live-please let me live o Lord.
I am just 18 years young, having seen very little,
Am brimming with passion, talent and mettle.
Its claustrophobic in here, flames engulfing me-
I am drowned in my own blood, I barely could see.
The clock is ticking, my heart beat haunting me,
Is there not a way out, oh supreme power it’s a plea!
I now see at a distance a hooded devilish man-
In his hand a knife, drill and the blade of a fan.
I wanted to scream, but words failing to come out-
“you are a f**king mad man” I faintly did shout.
The smell of my blood and sweat, it makes me puke,
Hot bloody tears trickle, I am hoping for some fluke.
I think he is now slowly and steadily approaching,
Every gradual step of his frantically threatening.
My death was going to be gruesome and slow,
Tis a deathly situation, my thoughts did not flow.
Finally did enter and he bored into my eyes-
Whistled some deathly tune and said time flies!
“How does thou want to die? U squirmy squid!”
His voice echoing, noises twirling in my head.
He bellowed-“Hurting u physically simply no fun!
Tormenting & torturing u mentally is what will be done.
Has been a few weeks now, am in a mental asylum-
Cant exactly recall what had happened, am today glum.
He had drained my spirit, my soul, my entire life-
I would have bettered my death by a bloody knife.
Mridula


5 comments:

Vishwanath said...

\m/

DARK!
never knew u had dat kinda side as well

kick ass stuff mridula!

ReyCazador said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReyCazador said...

Dark. I cant pretend to comphrehend. Still such thoughts will not do, there is light for those who wish to see it. Your reality is defined by YOU. Make it good.
Vishnu Vardhan

Goth angel said...

Rest in peace sweetie.. ur missed..

kammommy said...

Hugs...I know its too late....